The world is full of suffering. Many people suffer from disasters, natural and man-made. Tzu Chi’s Review of the Year for 2011 tells the story of the footprints of its volunteers around the world. During the spring, floods and earthquakes devastated Australia and New Zealand. In March, Japan was struck by several disasters. They showed the imbalances of the Four Elements in Nature.
The foundation carried out ten relief distributions for the survivors of Typhoon Washi in the Philippines and rebuilt schools in Haiti. These activities were not added to the video.
When disasters occurred around the world, survivors and volunteers supported each other. They bore witness to love in the face of terrible suffering.
- Tzu Chi Delivers 2,500 Cooked Meals to Saola Victims
- Tzu Chi Transforms Life of Needy Philippine Student
- Tzu Chi Foundation Provides 10 Classrooms to Zimbabwe School
- Tzu Chi Responds to Recent Torrents in NSW Australia
- Tzu Chi Help Enables Malaysian to Realize His Dream as A Teacher
- Spring Cleaning to Usher in Christmas
- A Sturdy New Home
- TIMA Holds Free Clinic and Distribution in Chilean Village